Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

70/71 Torino Parts

18K views 45 replies 21 participants last post by  flyr956 
#1 ·
Have a lot of extra parts not needing
GT hood, hood hinges, washer bottles, wiring etc.
Need something just let me know I will look
Garage, backyard & shed full I need some room

#9 ·
I need front and rear valances - Paid a shop cash to paint my 71' 500 2dr - money it took me forever to save - and one of the shop workers took off with a bunch of peoples parts when he left. I never got them back, had to take them to court - won the decision but never collected a penny. Lesson learned.

I need front and rear valances, driver side window trim (all the way around) a couple of random pieces of A-pillar and windshield trim, and a trunk latch/working parts for trunk. Oh, and the piece that goes around the antanea and holds it in place : /. I'll post a picture tomorrow of what I got back. Where in TX are you?

#10 ·
also looking to get rid of my 351M/3 speed man tranny for just about anything else with an auto tran - c4 or c6 I guess. Selling any engines or trannys? My setup came out of a bronco and shifts upside down. Very serious.

#11 ·
I have a 351 Cleveland w/ a c4 or c6 don't remember, needs to be built but is complete. Pics of what trim would help. I have all the trim for a 71 500 the weather stripping needs replaced but the chrome is good.
I'm in Pampa Tx

#14 ·
I need a lot of trim - I am missing weather stripping from entire car, carpet, door panels, lower trim peices from passenger side window, all driver side window trim, A frame trim on passenger side, front and rear valences, trunk lattch internals, and floor shifter for auto.

I will post pictures tomorrow evening, promise. been difficult to do because home internet is down, have to go to library to post. Do you know what you would charge for any of those peices?

#17 ·
Weather stripping dearborn or Krafters
I have all the chrome trim for both sides & rest of the stuff need to see pics
to make sure we are on the same page

#18 ·
Do either the engine or the tranny run, or do they both need rebuilt? Are they pulled already? I'm seriously considering driving up there if I could get some help getting them into my truck. It's like an 8 hour drive for me I think.

Here are some pictures of the missing parts, I hope these turn out.

Here's a link:

Snapfish: Share:Registration

passenger side bottom of the window door trim
driver side top, bottom, and A-Frame trim
kick panel trim
Door panels
antanea holder
right side and right top - rear window trim
front and rear valences
trunk latch

I'm really mostly worried about the window trim, sides-Aframe and rear. Let me know bud.

#19 ·
Engine ran at one time but I think it has a bad head gasket
I never seen it run so not sure, more for a rebuild
Trans is still hooked to engine & same as engine don't know if it works or needs to be rebuilt.
Its just sitting in the car but I can lift it out in 2 mins, not bolted in just sitting on mounts.
If drive up here you can look though my junk umm spare parts pile.
You might see something else
Inside panels not very good but all the chrome trim is very good

#25 ·
I swear I will get back with you guys.
Been kind of busy with work & not too much time to dig around.
Plus it snow here so too cold to play in it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.