Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

390 FE c-4aeg heads ported with flow numbers

8K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  B5AudiS4 
#1 ·
Up for sale is a set of c-4aeg heads that have been professionally rebuilt. The heads have, new stock size SI stainless steel valves, comp cams retainers, 12deg. Locks, comp cams springs, which have been set up for comps 268H camshaft. I don’t remember what the volume of the chambers, but I do know it was right at 9.25 with a set of kb-150 pistons, and standard felpro head gaskets. The guides are all well within spec. The heads have a good port job. The flow numbers were taken, using a super flow 600, but unfortunately the numbers were taken with the stock valves not the new ones, and before the 3 angle valve job. It was done to get an idea of what the port work alone did. A back cut was also done on the exhaust valves. With a set of cobra jet size valves and a good bowl cut these heads should flow, better than a set of Edelbrocks. Which would be a good upgrade down the road. The heads have no more than 600 miles on them. I have cleaned them up, and painted them with por-15 dark ford blue. They are ready to bolt on and go. The reason I’m selling them is, I sold my truck project they were on, and I’m using the 390 in my mustang, and I’m going with a aluminum top end, to save on weight. Int. .55” @ 239cfm exh. .55 @ 176cfm I have a full flow report, so just ask if you want to know. I’m asking $800. I live near Atlanta Ga if you wont to look at my items. You can reach me at 678 313 7706
Thanks, Brian

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.