Ford Muscle Forums : Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum - View Single Post - Ford 427 Builder Recommendations Needed
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-11-2017, 08:12 AM
GT350HR

Re: Ford 427 Builder Recommendations Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepRoots View Post
Yes, I appreciate the unhurried manner in which things progressed. He understands that many of us need to work on a project engine over the course of 6-8 months and never rushed me in my build.
Yet, when it comes to me having a question and emailing him, I always get a response in hours.
I understand that parts often trickle in and suppliers can drag their feet, this was explained to me in real time.... no annoying waiting for weeks with no response.

I can't speak for the others I listed as I have talked with them but never done business.
Either way, good luck to the original poster.

Drew
Drew as a supplier I can say we don't drag our feet . Shipping parts is obviously key to making money and staying in business. The sooner they ship after being ordered , the sooner we get paid for them. LOL Certain times of the year are ( like now) busier than others ( fall) and manufacturing time does take longer. We do our best to produce "correct" high quality parts in the customer's time frame at an affordable price. I can't ( obviously) speak for all manufacturers.
Randy

Experimental Ford parts collector.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome