Re: Anyone done a 351C roller cam conversion?
Did the conversion about 8 years ago.
1) Comp cams "spider" conversion kit
2) Ford or Comp roller lifers..can't remember
3) Crane cam back when they were in business
4) Off-the-shelf Chevy pushrods that were dead-on
5) Harlan-Sharp roller rockers
6) Milled rocker pedestals and installed 7/16 rocker studs
I still have all the receipts to pinpoint which part numbers I ordered if it helps.
1970 Cougar, 3660 lbs
418W, C6, 3.50 posi, slicks & street trim
Best 1/4 mi: 11.24 @ 119 MPH Best 1/8 mi: 7.13 @ 96.32MPH