Miller 7075-T7 Aircraft Aluminum SBF Roller Rockers $222/Set!
- Miller SBF Stud-type Roller Rockers (same manufacturer as the top-of-the-line Miller Boss 429 hemi rocker arms)
- Designed exclusively for small block Windsor motors (289, 302, 351W, etc.)
- Rocker body made of 7075-T7 aircraft aluminum
- 8620 billet steel trunnion axle
- Beefy oversize pin on roller tip
- Tiny pushrod cup oiling hole so as to help control top end oiling
- Chromoly hammer-forged polylocks (ie work hardened, not broached)
- Establishing proper pushrod length is a snap with the top measuring face on the rocker (instructions inlcuded).
- Available in 1.6 or 1.7 ratio, 7/16" or 3/8" rocker stud
- Can be made to work on pedestal rocker heads though the use of the Crane stud conversion kit (please inquire)
- Originally $384 Retail/$310 Racer Net
- Offered here at over 40% off, $222/set. (Shipping is a flat $12 in the continental United States; all others please inquire)
- Complete brand new rocker arm package with chromoly polylocks and instructions. Yes, we ship international.
We think the Millers are the best SBF stud rocker arm out there for the money and among the best stud rockers for the SBF at any price. None of the other rockers offered at this price come with comparable materials, composition or technology behind them, nor will you find any other roller rocker with a rocker body made of 7075-T7 aircraft aluminum, with anywhere near the fatigue / destruct / tensile strength capabilities and the 8620 billet steel trunnion, all for for just $222/set.
We also have the 0.150" offset rockers for the Ford Racing N351 and Z304 heads, same ratios and stud sizes, just $242/Set).
Don't put your high performance engine build at risk with el cheapo rocker arms, buy quality!
PM, call or email if interested,