Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

CIRCLE THE WAGONS

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  69fstbk 
#1 ·
Has anybody else have any hopped stationwagons or even regular wagons or an I the only WAGON FREAK!?
Thirteen cars-- 6 are wagons!!

Krazy

See less See more
#9 ·
My first car was a 68 Ranch Wagon (stripped down galaxie wagon). Still lookin for another one for a project some day.

Not me or my car, but this is exactly what the ole girl looked like...

Me and the wife just picked up a new Focus Wagon with the Zetec and 5 speed. Pretty fun lil wagon, but not like the old gal.

03 Focus SE Wagon 2.0 ZETEC 5 speed WAGONS ROCK!
81 F-250 4x4 work in progress
78 KZ1000 aka Deer Slayer

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Luv70sFords on 3/15/04 6:43am ]</font>

#10 ·
Well, I may not own a wagon, but I love them. I recently saw a '57 Ford Ranch Wagon with a big block and 5 spoke Americans and I drooled all over it. Wagons are cool. My lovely wife wants an early Falcon two-door wagon with a hopped up V8 in it and lots of a bunch of happy dogs smearing the back windows. I could live with that.

#11 ·
Oh. I should add that my mom drove a Pontiac Grand Safari with a 455 in it. My uncle was a high-level Pontiac executive and ordered the 455 for her. Other Grand Safaris used the 400 cube engine. The car was so long that it could not fit in the garage fully, and pushed open the garage door when it was parked inside.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.