Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

Where to order overlay harness for mass air that was used on big ugly work truck.

23K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  BIGBLACKFORD 
#1 ·
Can you please tell me where you can find the wiring harness that is mentioned in the big ugly work truck mass air conversion. A part number and where to order if from would be greatly appreciated.

#5 ·
Can't find that overlay harness on either of those sites. They sell full EFI harnesses which include the computer connectors and everything. The harness in the BUWT, MAF conversion, was an overlay harness only, and required repinning of the computer connector. I'm interested too b/c I need that harness for a rebuild I am doing, and there is no way it costs what those full harnesses do ($500+
).

#7 ·
I JUST RECEIVED ONE OF THE FIRST PRODUCTION HARNESS FROM PROFESSIONAL MASS AIR SYSTEMS THAT INCLUDES THE TRANS CONTROL TO MAKE THE E4OD WORK CORRECTLY AND CONVERT THE SPEED DENSITY TO SEQUENTIAL/MAF FUEL INJECTION.ITS SUPPOSE TO BE A PLUG AND PLAY. ITS AT PRO-SPEED NOW, A DEALER/SPEED SHOP FOR PROFESSIONAL MASS AIR SYSTEMS.ETA 2-3 DAYS. I WILL REPORT ON SUCCESS OR FAILURE. EITHER WAY, THERE WILL BE A COMPUTER CHANGE (EX.A9L) AND POSSIBLY SOME REPINNING.IF YOUR JUSTLOOKING FOR THE OEM SPEED DENSITY HARNESS, CHECK SUMMIT RACING, ITS AROUND 240.00, AND ADVANCE OR AUTOZONE HAS THE COMPUTERS FOR 90.00 WITH EXCHANGE. I'D RECOMMEND THE UPGRADE IF ANY MODS AT ALL HAVE BEEN DONE.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SCOTTW on 3/9/07 12:54am ]</font>

#8 ·
PROFESSIONAL MASS AIR FLOW 517-327-3900. THEY CAN HOOK YOU UP WITH DEALER TO GET THE PART. SUMMIT HAS THE COLD AIR INTAKE. IF YOU ORDER IT FOR A 95 MODEL YOU DONT HAVE TO MODIFY AND COMES WITH THE MAF BOOTS AND CLAMPS. THE MAF FROM GRINELLI MOTOR SPORTS/SUMMITT FIT PERFECTLY. SINCE THE TRUCK HAS A 3 IN BODY LIFT, ONE SUPPORT BRACKET WAS UNUSED BUT WASNT NEEDED, THE MAF AND INTAKE TUBE FIT INSIDE EACH OTHER AND PROVIDED SUPPORT.THE COLD AIR INTAKE WAS EXPENSIVE FOR WHAT YOU GET, BUT TRUST ME, ALL THE SALVAGE YARDS WERE ROBBED OF THE 2 INTO 1 TUBE. AND IT REALLY LOOKS CUSTOM.

#9 ·
Has anyone told you how horrible and unprofessional this company is??????? I would stay away from interactive system and technology mass air company, they are a scam and a joke. They take your money and don't do the job. They should be in jail for riping people off. I've been waiting on a harness for ford truck since 07.2015 and payed $1500. After many unanswered calls, few trips from Tennessee to Jasper Ga and many promises to call us back by the owner Steven finally in 11.30.2015 we got a call that is ready to pick up. It took them 5 months instead of 12 weeks and when we got there to pick it up it was an incomplete order that he left outside for us. The weekend passed and on Monday after we finally got in touch with Steven again which we were told that they had to order it from another company and will take 2 more weeks. Well 3 weeks later and another trip to Jasper,Ga from Tennessee still no parts. We called at least to see if we can have a tracking number to track how much longer we have to wait, Steven did not have one for us, he promised to call us back with one. We can only assume that it was never done. Now is 12.23.2015 and we still waiting on answer from this company and cant fix the truck.They horrible to the point of blocking they website so nobody can make a complaint about them. When we get lucky to get a person on the phone is always the owner and he pretends to be someone else.Please stay away from them, they only take your money.

#10 ·
Hi my name is Scott I was searching and found this post about INTERACTIVE SYSTEMS & TECHNOLOGY'S And wanted to comment on this fellas post because I WAS ALSO RIPPED OFF BY THEM and really want others to know that this owner the scum of the earth. I had done business with them before years ago and had no issues But MY MISTAKE Trustingly I Payed with my debit card not realizing your bank will not fight to get your money back like a credit card co will I have written letters to the state of Georgia and to many others in attempt to get back my 1600.00 something dollars So please dont make the mistake I made and this other fella. fiveologyracing.com/ has complete kits and at MUCH MUCH BETTER PRICING If you need a mas air kit. If anyone knows where these posts will be seen the best in your forums or if your a member at other ford forums pleas help spread the word if it gets around enough maybe this co will make good on there wrong doings. Please PM me or an moderator maybe could move it also possibly. Also if anyone has info on how I might achieve real results in receiving my money back please PM me thank you I look forward to spending some more time on this site with you fellas as i just registered

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.