Ford Muscle Forums : Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum - View Single Post - My wheelie pic
Thread: My wheelie pic
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-04-2015, 05:36 AM Thread Starter
jasonn

Re: My wheelie pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by frdnut View Post
Nice! I am guessing you made it back down to earth with no damage?
I wish. lol. Everyone always told me to never lift. Well I thought there is no way this thing has enough power to do that. Plus first time I have ever felt it start to go over, your first instinct is to lift. I hope I learn from this lol. Came down and I thought nothing was hurt. It bounced a few times and I thought well that was a hell of a ride. All of a sudden BANG. Car steered right towards the wall! I was standing on the brakes skidding all over. Just barely climbed wall with back bumper. Actually lucky nothing on body was hurt. I have the TCP upper control arms and it snapped the one side in half, bent the other side almost breaking. Collapsed front springs, bent tie rod, bent lower shock mounts. OH well. So I put in the shop over winter and put the new motor in, which with the new fogger will be around 350 hp more. Smart huh? lol. I am headed to Cedar Falls Ia on Sat. Going to put the 200 shot with some 110oct in and see what I can get done. I have an actual vid but dont' know how to post it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mustang crash five.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	218.5 KB
ID:	98681   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mustang crash one.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	213.9 KB
ID:	98689  

1970 Mach 1
mild 408w 11.60'[email protected]