Ford Muscle Forums : Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum - View Single Post - Monster C4 Thread Text - Edited (Way Long) Version2
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-06-2003, 05:05 PM
Mario428

Monster C4 Thread Text - Edited (Way Long) Version2

Good job R Code, about as summarised as it could get without dropping a lot of good thoughts.
Used some of that stuff myself this year and my tranny along with my brothers had no problems this season. 140 runs on mine, 110 on Brothers. My brother did break the low-reverse band on the last days racing. Still have not done the autopsy, just pushed the car out of its pit spot and raced the ass off it.

Picture of the tranny for the 8 sec Zephyr, that is me kneeling talking to another local Ford racer, car owner in white t-shirt. Driver nowhere in sight. lol
Tightened up some clearances up on the clutches for them. Was still working the last time I talked to them with 20 runs on it, they were getting 8-15 runs per rebuild.
Funny thing is my brother and I would refuse to do this level of work to our cars at the track. If we break, put it on the trailer and fix it where it will stay fixed. This rebuild happened waiting for the Sat gamblers race to start. Brother is putting a 440 Mopar together further down the pits.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mario428 on 1/7/03 5:07am ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mario428 on 1/7/03 5:12am ]</font>

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome