When you own Ford Mustang, you own not just a car – its a badge of honor and power. It comes with an awesome 435 Horsepower and 400 lb/ft of Torque from the factory, but if you want to have more ponies over stock, new Roush Performance Supercharger System
will do the job! Boosting performance to a staggering 670 Horsepower/545 ft-lbs. of torque, it will raise the performance of your Mustang to the maximum without compromising on reliability.
- Compatible with both manual and automatic transmissions
- Features Eaton’s new four-lobe rotors, along with newly-designed high-flowing inlet and outlet ports, that greatly enhance thermal efficiency over previous models enabling greater volumetric capacity at higher RPMs
- Large intercooler, redesigned large low temperature radiator, and degas bottle provide excellent cooling
- 85 mm Supercharger Pulley
- Fuel charging assembly with ROUSH-designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
- High-flow induction system with twin-60mm throttle body provides increased air flow
- Heavy-duty, first sheave FEAD system
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- 50-State Legal: EO #D-418-26.
ROUSH Performance® Supercharger System, Stage 1 670 HP
Transform your Mustang into a track-shredding beast with Roush Performance Supercharger System!