Lower your Mustang with Control Series Suspension Package by aFe + CARiD Video Review
Hello everyone! We are back with the new video review, that would be useful for Ford Mustang owners. A while ago aFe introduced their Control Series Suspension Package for 2015-2017 Ford Mustang models and we've decided to take a closer look at this product. This kit was designed for the drivers, who want more than stock performance. This package features sway bars and springs designed to provide your Mustang with racecar level road holding ability and the street-ability you would expect from your daily driver. With this package you can lower the ride height of your Pony and give it a custom sporty look without compromising on any of its driving characteristics. Our tech expert Greg will tell you more about it in our new video review.
aFeŽ - Control Series Suspension Package at CARiD
- Tuned performance package, excellent choice for modified street cars and track cars
- Featherlight coilovers are fully ride height adjustable with adjustable damping and 24 distinct settings on the front and rear
- TIG Welded 14 gauge 304 Stainless Steel Trailing arms and Tie rods improve traction, reducing wheel hop and improving handling
- Lightweight Hard Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum bodies yield high strength and a lightweight design
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum sub frame mounts reduce wheel hop and improve launches
- Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance
- Manufactured to meet or exceed strict quality requirements.
View all aFe Cold Air Intakes & Performance Exhaust at CARiD.com
Give your Mustang the look and performance that it deserves with aFe Control Series Suspension Package!