2018-2019 Mustang Performance Upgrade with K&N 63 Series Air Intake!
Hello everyone! We are back with great news from K&N – now their 63 Series AirCharger® High-Density Polyethylene Black Cold Air Intake System is available for 2018-2019 Ford Mustang models! If you were looking to get more power from your new Mustang than restrictive factory air box can offer, K&N will be your best bet. It completely replaces your factory setup and provides a noticeable increase in horsepower and acceleration, combined with excellent filtration.
K&N® - 63 Series AirCharger® High-Density Polyethylene Black Cold Air Intake System with Red Filter
- HP Gain: Up to 18.9 hp
- TQ Gain: Up to 16.4 lbs./ft.
- RPM Gain: 5346
- Air Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Includes: Air Intake, 5 Stainless Steel Worm Gear Clamps, 2 Couplers
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve acceleration
- Custom designed and engineered for each application
- Works with OEM computer system
- Easy to install
- Up to 100,000 miles between servicing.
Dyno chart for 2018 Ford Mustang 2.3L Ecoboost: https://www.carid.com/images/kn/item...dyno-chart.pdf
K&N™ | Filters & Cold Air Intakes - CARiD.com
With K&N Air Intake System on your Ford Mustang is sure to get repeatable numbers and horsepower gains you can count on! Leave your comments and inquiries below.
Last edited by carid; 12-03-2018 at 05:37 AM.