Street / Competition Engine Cross Member for '65/'66 Mustang & the '67 to '70 Mustang & Cougar. Fits Shelby models also.
This design was pioneered by Ford in 1969 for the Boss 302 program. Improves on the '65 & '66 stock engine crossmember by tying into the lower control arm mounting points, resulting in improved rigidity for the unibody lower front frame section. Helps to stiffen the car right at the control arms where it's needed most. Perfect for cars that already have an Export brace and Monte Carlo Bar. Every competition and high performance 65-66 Mustang will benefit from this racing front cross member.
Vastly superior to similar looking cross members currently sold today.
1) No interference issues with oil pan.
2) Will clear oil pan if using RM lowering engine mounts. Other cross members will not clear
3) Made from 1.5" steel tubing just like the stock Ford crossmember. Other are relying on smaller 1.375" tubing
4) Steel tubing thickness: 0.125", stronger than the stock and aftermarket cross members.
5) USA made with USA steel
6) Complete with grade 8 bolts & hardened washers (USA made).
7) priced under the competition
7) 100% money back if not satisfied
8) Cross Member with jacking pad available. This has proved to be our most popular version. No more dented frame rails from jacking
9) Completely compatible with Vario-centric camber kits
The first two production runs have sold out, thanks to everybody that ordered.
we now have the '67 - '70 versions and are shipping them.
the '67 crossmember will be priced a little above the '65/'66 model due to increased fabrication and materials cost, but still less than the competitions more cheaply made version which are going for $270.99 from CJ's Pony Parts and $204.99 from Cobra Automotive.
'65 / '66 crossmember $165
'65 / '66 crossmember with jack pad $185
'67 to '70 Mustang & Cougar crossmember $175
'67 to '70 Mustang & Cougar crossmember with jack pad $195
note: if you have an aftermarket oil pan with clearance issues, and want a jack pad, we have made several off-set and gusseted jack pads that work very well. (Extra fabrication: $25.00). Cobra lettered T pan does not require an off-set pad
'65 / '66 photos
'67 to '70