After many years of ownership, I am selling off a few of my cars, the was a nice little Kansas Truck, and was a daily driver for a Cesna mechanic, was 6 cly, 3 speed on the column, I have made many, many upgrades, she drivers out great, needs little to be perfect, but here are the high points of what I have done.
* Installed a 200 CID motor
* New Patronix pick up
* New Clutch pressure plate and disc
* New Outter Tie Rods
* New Idler Arm
* New Offenhauser 3 x 1 intake
* (3) New Holley Carbs
* New Chrome valve Cover & Hold downs
* OLD Skool Chrome reverse Wheels
* Near New 13" tires
* Custome made Tonneau Cover
* Urthane Black Hot Rod paint
* Dan Shaw lettered door art
* REBUILT T5 5 speed transmission
* New Tail light lenes
* Modern Drive line T5 transmission adapter
* New Throw out bearing
* New ACC carpet
* New Seat Cover with cut out for shifter (Short guy friendly)
* New Headliner
* New windsield rubber
* New Door Panels
* New 6" round 2 way speaker
* AM-FM Cass stereo in dash
* New Shifter Boot
* New Cap & Rotor
* New Plugs & Wires
* 1963 Falcon Hood hinges with Springs
* Lights and wipers and gauges all work as they should.
The bad, Needs door seals, still has a slight viberation, I drive all the time...Needs heater hoses, has leaky exhaust gasket, bumper need rechromed.
Any rust in floors was by your feet, cut it out, welded up, no rust out on sub frames front or rear...
Any questions, call or text 513-312-8799 offers? never hurts to ask.....asking $7200 Trades? really want to sell, but I will listen to anything.....
Thanks for looking.....