I got this 75 Maverick to use as a parts car for my 70 Maverick.
What I have for sale from the 75 4 door Maverick:
Body with clear title not wrecked, not much rust for a 40 year old Florida car, drivers floorboard cut out for a patch $ 300
· Front and rear bumpers $50 each
· front and rear bumper valence panels $20 each
· All Glass in tact (front windshield is foggy on bottom and driver side edges) front-$25, rear-$35, 4 door glass $20 each, (you remove after paying)
· Drive shaft for automatic 6 cylinder 4 door car - $40
· 4 doors $50 each, complete, or $25 each with no door skin or glass
· 2 front fenders $75 each
· Emissions equipment- EGR, hoses, tubes, sensors,etc... $10 for all of it
· Carter YF 1 BBL Carburetor for emissions equipped vehicles with electric choke $40
· Exhaust manifold for emissions equipped vehicles $40
· Interior door skins $20 each
· Window regulators $15 each
· Front and rear bench seats $ 25 each
I will be selling the following parts from my 1970 2 door Maverick 200 automatic:
· 8” 4 lug complete rear axle with 2.7X gears and drum brakes $200
· 4-13” 4 lug steel wheels (tires hold air, not roadworthy) $50
· Dash board with heater controls (no A/C vents, no glove box) $50
· Manual steering gearbox and complete linkage $50
· Front drum brakes and 4 lug spindles and hubs $50
· Front coil and rear leaf springs $25/pair
· Full Moon hubcaps $50
I am keeping the following parts from this 75.....these are not available:
· Complete 250 motor (carb and exhaust manifold are for sale)
· Complete A/C system
· Complete power steering system
· Complete power brake system and special shock tower brace
· Complete rear axle, brakes,
· Front windshield trim
· Driver’s door rear view mirror
· Front coil and rear leaf springs
· Radiator support
· Windshield washer system
· Hood latch assembly
I have not started dismantling the donor car yet.
If you are interested in the chassis, You can pay for it and I will give you the title and then I will speed up the project.
If you are interested in a particular piece, I will get that for you first.
The dismantling process will start October 9, I hope to be done with the 75 by Halloween.
After I get the parts I want, the car will go to scrap metal yard if not sold in 10 days. I will post a reply to this thread as things progress.
Cars / parts will be located in East Central Florida 30 miles East of Orlando, 50 miles south of Daytona 1 mile from I-95
Local pick up only, I don't want to ship anything.
Prices negotiable, will give discount for package deals.
Will sell all remaining parts together for $450
I'm guessing it's worth around $300 to $350 in scrap with no motor or transmission and they will haul it away for me.