Newly Found Sudden Death Photo - Page 2 - Ford Muscle Forums : Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-17-2011, 02:42 PM

Re: Newly Found Sudden Death Photo

Well it is a shame that this thread has to be subject to any of this.And Mr.FE how the heck do you know what we can afford. I happen to know of a Falcon that is one bad beast and is a 7 second car.regardless the insults or personal comments need to stop on either side and if I was the Mod here I would delete all this non sense and keep just the replies that actually have some kind response and the rest would go.At this point this is doing no good. I think enough has been said from either side and time to drop it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-17-2011, 09:43 PM
Premium Member

I was calling names at you folks, not trying to insult you. Geeze! Can't nobody take a good cussin anymore?

And Mr. Kustom, the reason I know that nobody that's ever visited this board can afford MY Falconaround is that it's NOT for sale, and is without doubt the nicest and most perfect 1961 Falcon 4 Door Deluxe Sedan in the entire USA.

Can't we all just get along? I think that this damnable Race Stang II is a bad ass car, but if folks can't take a little jab, like I do with my Falconaround every damn day, (My grandma had a car just like this...) then they're simply not worthy of any more of my attention

post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-19-2011, 12:15 AM

When I first saw the pic I also thought Pinto.... That said this thread is done !!

Take Care
Earl - Ranchero_65 Restomod finished!!
http://www.ranchero65.com

Have you had your PSA Checked Lately ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Muscle Forums : Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in