intake/carb combo 308 - Ford Muscle Forums : Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-29-2017, 05:07 AM Thread Starter

intake/carb combo 308

Hey guys, I tried to research this before work but fell short in the time available. I'm trying to order my parts today after work so I do truly apologize for not being able to look into this further. I have a 93 roller thats punched to a 308 with wiseco pistons I bought in rochestor about a month ago. It has an x303 cam in it and I have ported gt40's with comp 1.6 rollers and trickflow springs and retainers to go with it. they're port matched to a set of tri-ys for an older pony as these are the only headers i can really use putting this into my ranger. the engine in my ranger is a stock 93 roller with an edelbrock performer and a qft street slayer 600. I was thinking of using the performer paired with a refurbed 650 double pumper I see on ebay right now. Thoughts? suggestions? the truck has a world class t-5 and an explorer rear with 373's. I had a 650 dp on a few chevy builds paired with an old single plane street dominator and absolutely loved it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-31-2017, 07:18 AM Thread Starter

Re: intake/carb combo 308

good talk.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Muscle Forums : Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in