Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

New Forum Category Announcement

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  daneburks 
#1 ·
A couple words about this new forum category. Please stay on course and make it relevant to the model for which the category is named. Posts that stray from the category's essence will be moved or deleted without notice. As usual, please refrain from political, antagonizing, senseless, sexist, or simply irrelevant posts. Now that we got that out of the way...have fun and we hope this new forum category fosters yet another valuable Ford enthusiast subgroup!

Thanks,
FM Staff

#2 ·
Installed cams & heads as outlined in 2v or not 2v. I degreeed cams to 107.5 intake centerline which is the best I could do with stock sprockets. Comp cam said 109 is perfect but 107.5 was fine. I also purchased the 4.6 build guid and they suggested setting plug gap to .035 instead of factory .050. On the dyno the 01 Bullitt pulled 301 hp & 315 torq which I am pleased with. The only problem is the car chugs or feels like a miss from 1000 to 2000 rpm at light throttle. The car was preditor tunned and the tech seems to think the cams are the cause. Any suggestions on fixing the chug.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.