Please help with my stroker build
I have a 69 mach 1 that Im currently restoring and want to rebuild the 351w in it. It runs now but seems tired and smokes after a while. I am planning to do a stroker but need help from the pro's and want it to be reliable for the weekend cruises. My q's:
1. Shold I but a stoker "kit" for this block or buy a shortblock already built?
2. Where's the best place to buy the kit or shortblock?
3. I plan on using AFR heads but which one's?
4. What cam size? I want it to be streetable.
5. 393 or 408 for reliability?
Any help at all will be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.