Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

fly wheel

  1. C4 Transmissions
    I have a 1971 302 V8 and am looking at getting a 1979 C4 from a 300cid straight six. I was wondering do I need a flex plate and torque converter? Can I use the torque converter etc. with the V8 from the straight 6 or would I need to find one that was originally used with a 302? The 302 came...