Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Galaxie Swap and Trade
    Hello, i'm searching for this part: Is it called shackle in english? We need to replace them, because the previous owner damaged them by driving to low and grinding them away. Is it possible to buy them anywhere in the us as a new part? or does anyone sell a pair of those? Thanks a lot, Till
1-1 of 1 Results