Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-2 of 2 Results
  1. Truck Forum
    I have a 1970 F-100 with a 351 Cleveland and a 3 speed on the tree at the moment, i bought a vintage s speed Hurst Mastershift Shifter but the plate or bracket to connect it to the transmission isnt the right one, its a 3 speed toploader transmission with a short output tail, any ideas where to...
  2. Wanted
    Alrighty, so, i took apart my Hurst Comp Plus Shifter for maintenance. All the parts were good, except for the piece that would be the Detent plunger. From what i know, the Detent plunger is a "T" piece that rest in two notches in the shifter handle sleeve. However, the one i have is more of a...
1-2 of 2 Results