Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Galaxie Pages
    I am looking for replacement fasteners. In specific as of right now I am looking for the captured nuts that clip in the frame that hold the (8) bumper/bracket bolts. (4) each side. Each side has two different size bolt/nut... I think these are called J Nuts but I am not certain. Any ideas...
1-1 of 1 Results