Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
mystery part
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Galaxie Pages
    hello all. I am putting my 390 (66 galaxie) back together and came across an "extra" part. I believe it is called a ported vacuum switch? I have seen these screwed into a thermostat housing before, but my therom housing does not have that opening. There does not seem to even be a hole left...
1-1 of 1 Results