Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
pillar trim panels
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Wanted
    Hello, mainly looking for the molded plastic part that sits between the door and the rear seat. Sorry, do not know exact name, but have seen it referred to as Pillar Trim Panels, or b pillar panel? It runs from the floor to the point where the door rear side meets the window. It is the...
1-1 of 1 Results