Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there someone here that has this same truck that can tell me where the bolts go on the plenum/intake?
They have the appearance of washers on them but is just the style of bolt, all are 10mm. Some have big "washers" some small. Can someone look at thiers or know already which go where?
Didn't take note of that when removing it a couple weeks ago.

Another question, what is CNG? The different engines, L,M, and something I think. DOHC, SOHC and then there's CNG whatever that is. Anyone know?

Deb

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShotRod64 on 3/26/07 10:36pm ]</font>

·
Super Moderator
21,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Duh, didn't think of that but was thinking of things like propane or something.

Thanks Darrel!
I'm ready to have my wheels back even if I don't want to go anywhere. It's the idea I can't!

Need that truck on the road again!

·
Super Moderator
21,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well it's running now. Gave up on finding an answer to the bolt problem and how that might be the cause of leakage because they weren't in thier proper place. We took it all back off and used sealer on it and said heck with it. I was going to flag down any f150s I saw pass the house since there are 2 or 3 around here and ask if I could look at their engine myself but of course all I saw was a sporttrac and think they have a 4.6. Of all the '01-'02 F150s with 5.4 tritons around here and on the different forums it amazes me that nobody was able/willing to look at thiers where I myself have done that many times with my car in order to help someone out even if it meant looking up under the car at something. Oh well, that's just how things go sometimes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts