Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's odd to think of anything on the internet as "seasoned", but FordMuscle is just that. In case you didn't know, FordMuscle's first year of operation was in the year 2000. That makes 2010 a significant year for the entire FordMuscle community and staff. While traffic to the site has increased dramatically since founder Chirag Asaravala registered the URL in October 1999, the FM team is mostly the same. So what does this mean? It means the community can be applauded for helping drive FordMuscle from one guy's expression about Ford performance in a dark corner of the internet, to the web's primary source of performance Ford technical and DIY content. Today FordMuscle reaches over 184,000 unique visitors a month thanks to your contributions to the community via the FordMuscle forums, Tech Exchange program, and memberships of course.

Take a look at what the FordMuscle homepage looked like in May, 2000

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,369 Posts
And I remember how only just a few years back that everyone was complaining about the new look of the forum and it's software related changes.

Now look at it. It's like it never happened, and I bet we can hardly remember what the previous forum looked like.

So...what do we win? :)

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
Interesting how you click on Project: FE and it shows Gary as a "shock-tube baby" in a primordial soup of carb cleaner and primer. Buhuhahaha:D. That's a cool shot of the site in an early state. I don't remember it that early. I only reg'd in '02. I guess I'm a late adopter.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
i been around for 8 of the 10 years.and its always nice coming here! to read and learn things guys have posted. keep up the great work. hope to see you around another 20 years

1 - 7 of 7 Posts