Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, do I get a hat or T for being the 10,000 post on Tech? OK, how about a keychain? A Pen?

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
How about a big NOTHING!!!! Shouldnt you be working on the truck, Im coming down soon and it would be nice to cruize in the truck,lol.
Cyah soon.

Rick

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Hey Fred, I have a fordmuscle sticker you can have. They sent me 2, ones on my truck, you can have the other one.

Rick

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gee (sniff,sniff)that would be swell!

Hey Rick
Won't be any cruising this year. because of my injury, the better half being down with a ruptured lung, a lot of other things have been put on hold (still waiting for my rings though!).
Have you decided when your coming down? BTW, there is an outfit in Langley that is custom grinding cams (will send website when I find it ) and they cater to Ford Folk.
Also, I have been offered a 74 302 / C4 out of a Grabber ($250CDN), you need it? We will talk.

C-Ya soon eh,
Fred

·
Registered
180 Posts
Fred when you find out who is grinding cams there please let me know. I've got a couple cams from Accelerated Motion (www.amotion.com) and they work awesome. He gets them ground down there somewhere....maybe Shadbolt?

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rick / Dave
The place is called Colt Cams
www.coltcams.com
The webpage is small but talking to a couple of guys here like his work and the price is reasonable.
Fred

1 - 7 of 7 Posts