Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my old 1930 Model A Truck, ALL steel, but the drivers side rear fender, I have been driving the poop out of her, have already changed the wheels to steelies, (see centerlines in Wheels-Tires section) and went today and got the Christmas Tree with mama (VickiNova)....more changes coming....

as bought;

took today;

·
Premium Member
2,867 Posts
I will 2nd what FE said. Every bit of it. Great truck and Lab.
Needs a SBF in it.

Too Cool! You seem to find some cool rides.

Jet

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the cash of the old cars....working a deal now for a 65 Falcon Sedan Delivery and a 66 2+2 C code 4 speed stang....I also just bought a 62 Sports Roof Falcon, 6 cly, 4 speed.....I am not in love with this 30, I like the 68 I bought better, even more when I make a short bed out of her....

JW

Izzy and Lizzy say Thanks......

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
I like the cash of the old cars....working a deal now for a 65 Falcon Sedan Delivery and a 66 2+2 C code 4 speed stang....I also just bought a 62 Sports Roof Falcon, 6 cly, 4 speed.....I am not in love with this 30, I like the 68 I bought better, even more when I make a short bed out of her....

JW

Izzy and Lizzy say Thanks......
I've always wanted a sedan delivery. Post pics when you can, we'd like to see it. Sounds like it's "fun with Fords" around your house! Good times and good cars. :tup:

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've always wanted a sedan delivery. Post pics when you can, we'd like to see it. Sounds like it's "fun with Fords" around your house! Good times and good cars. :tup:
Ran your area 64Pelican, in 1999-2000 was shooting Sporting Clays at Coyote Sporting Clays in Gilroy, I can still smell the garlic! had a blast, LOVED the food, worked up in Santa Clara off Del La Cruz Blvd...not many old Fords laying around when I was there, I was in my 70 F100 Sport Custom Short Bed, and my 48 Chevrolet Coupe.....JW

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
Ran your area 64Pelican, in 1999-2000 was shooting Sporting Clays at Coyote Sporting Clays in Gilroy, I can still smell the garlic! had a blast, LOVED the food, worked up in Santa Clara off Del La Cruz Blvd...not many old Fords laying around when I was there, I was in my 70 F100 Sport Custom Short Bed, and my 48 Chevrolet Coupe.....JW
Haha I'm about four houses away from Coyote Sporting Clays!

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ex-brother in law Gary Vogel lived around there for years, his Ex-Wife and son Kyle (25 or so)still do.....I kinda miss it out there...all but the high fuel-House-Insurance costs......lol

Haha I'm about four houses away from Coyote Sporting Clays!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts