Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1950 F5 COE Project FOR SALE $5000

Hate to sell....NICE darn near RUST FREE Cab, CLEAR Ohio Title...sitting on a F1 frame, with Nova Clip...Also I have the 1993 GMC Box Truck Donor, with GOOD running Vortec 454 and 4LE80 have extra trans,one in chassis LEAKS....Donor also has title, Has EXTRA Dog House, New So-Cal Gauges, was building a Slant Back Tow truck, just have too much going on to start another build....$5000 call or text 513-312-8799

C3500 Chassis

Look that I was shooting for.....

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WHY the hell is there no FORD schitt stuffed into these damn FORDS anymore?????
FE, I had the C3500...if it don't sell...I just picked up a E450 chassis that I might use to finish the build.....

mama NEVER sells....ANYTHING....that's why I have to sell a few before I die....I now have 17 Hot Rods.......

My new Wagon.....

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool! What year is that Crosley a 52 or 53 maybe?
51...my daddy worked there in 51-52...they slamed the doors on the cars in 52...sold the rights to the motor, lived on in mini sprints and boats till 77......mine even has the Crosley AM radio...still in the dash.....

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Yes still have...cab all mounted....steering hooked up....new Trans dapt motor and trans mounts......new flat floors custom made, Ranger seats, re done, all new tinted glass, new rubbers and stainless division bars.....price just keeps going up.....motor now sitting in truck.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts