Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sharing a build I am working on.

51 F1 build for my dad.

Sent it off for paint and getting some of it back today. Pic here is after we moved it over to a 2000 Ford Explorer chassis.

Just signed up this am so pardon me on new-guy mistakes...

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am looking for suggestions on anything someone may have encountered after having did one of these builds, and thank you in advance for any and all feedback.

One area I am rolling around is the hood latch and how to get this back together and functioning safely. I know Trique is/was working on an aftermarket latch, but the only vender I am aware. I would like to update the hood latch if anyone is aware of something available.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I am looking for suggestions on anything someone may have encountered after having did one of these builds, and thank you in advance for any and all feedback.

One area I am rolling around is the hood latch and how to get this back together and functioning safely. I know Trique is/was working on an aftermarket latch, but the only vender I am aware. I would like to update the hood latch if anyone is aware of something available.

Thanks again.
Don't know of anything available aftermarket. Just looked and also didn't see anything.
The design looks like it could use some help though......

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts