Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So honestly didnt really know where to post this lol but i got tasked with a 60 starliner to revive and get running (daily driving) and Brake parts arent at oreillys or mostly seen online so I dont know much about these but from previous history i can already tell it's gonna be a hunting for parts type of deal lol so i wanna do it right. what Manuals do you guys use to resto those, sites for parts, anything that can help, it runs and can barely drive but it needs everything gone thru original or AM doesn't matter. TYIA

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Just ask for Galaxie parts unless you have the High-Performance drivetrain most parts will be what you need. Starliner is just a body style trim package. The bones are still the same as regular full size. Starliners are kind of a Unicorn for sheetmetal glass and trim, but they are beautiful in my eyes.

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Here is one that is local to me. The black paint is gorgeous and like glass. I was told the guy who owns did the work himself and had never done body and paint before, this was his first. Extremely impressive results when seen in person.
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Hood

1 - 5 of 5 Posts