Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, new to the forum, long time builder, here's what I've got going on at the moment. Lots going on, but I'm trying to put my focus into the guy...

1960 Frontenac, 2dr post.

302ci, rebuilt, stock bore, 9:1, flat tops, 66' 289 heads, decked, new valves, double springs, cammed, FB4 intake, 650 edelbrock, shorty headers, Pypes stainless 2-1/2" duals. 86' mustang T5 WC, ford 9" rear, 28 spline, spool'd, 3.23's. 1978 Mustang II front clip in the works. 235/45r15 BFG T/A's up front, 265/60r15 BFG T/A's in the rear, black steelies w/ beauty rings and center caps. Interior consists of a custom waterfall console into 4 bucket seats, all new panels are in the works, being perforated and nogahide black vinyl, some tasteful gauges to a Double din nav unit, are what lay in the console. Every wire has been stripped out and a new harness will be made, all LED exterior lighting and interior lighting is used,

She still need a lot of love but most of the mess has been removed from previous owners...lots of Mickey Mouse bull****.

ImageUploadedByAG Free1365415881.577192.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1365415954.362941.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1365415998.090496.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1365416016.664422.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol, well usually, things look ****ty when they covered in unsanded wood filler, almost ready to be wrapped up and all stitched. Besides that the first console I've ever built, my design, so good thing its not yours;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah the grill gets me, nothing quite like it. Lots of plans, just have so many other projects going on at once. Lots of pictures to load up, been working on it for the last year an a half. And it has come quite aways.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha thanks for the invite:) I'm hoping to get it Rollin by June, got the new front end all ripped apart on the weekend, glad to find dirty and rusty, but new parts. R+P has recently been rebuilt, new TRE's, new U+L ball joints, sway bar bushings, shocks. Looks like someone redid everything and parked it. Picked up some new steel for the frame rails and I'm almost ready to go, just a bit more cleanup on the subframe to do.

ImageUploadedByAG Free1365617860.679037.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1365617900.966903.jpg
ImageUploadedByAG Free1365617929.865622.jpg

Sorry for the last blurry photo.

Attachments

·
Registered
300 Posts
Neat car. I just noticed that you are in Mission - I am in Abbotsford. We should meet up for a cruise at some point in the summer or at the mission track.

I did a stock M2 cross member in mine too in case you have any questions

Pierre

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Very cool falcon, I;ve only seen one other like it, here in Ontario anyway, sitting in my local wrecking yard for years.
Not much left to pull of it, but, maybe be some exterior mouldings, if you need any small parts, let me know & i'll look her over for you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts