Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Incredible Find - Please Help!

Fully and properly restored - owner suddenly and unexpectedly passed away.

All that remains to be completed is the headliner and alignment, both of which are in the works to be completed. I need to determine what this car is worth - figured the best way is to see what is being offered. Please send me offers - I understand that I don't have a lot of details for you yet, but I will get as many as is needed; chances are other people have the same questions as you, so please ask so that I can learn what I need to find out for everyone. I hope the pictures help - I will be reposting this ad daily and will have more pics very soon!

Please don't bother to email me if you're offering anything less than $10k - I know it's worth more than that! I will be happy to arrange for a viewing and test drive but the car is safely stored right now, so we'll have to plan it with a little notice. Thanks in advance for your interest, offers, and questions!

Call Aaron at 770-961-1677

Leave a message, email, or text if you don't reach me!

I have a few pics here but will have more soon:
MobileMe Gallery

Also you can see my craigslist ad for more details / pics:
1962 Ford Ranchero Fully Restored A/C 302 V8 C4 Automatic

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow thanks for the reply - That was very kind. Please accept my apologies if I posted a Ranchero for sale on a site created for people to post their Rancheros for sale... if I've done something wrong, I'll happily make it right. In the mean time, I'm still trying to sell a very nice Ranchero for a friend who's husband passed away - I can't think of a better place to find people who like Rancheros than on a Ranchero forum...

If you know of a better place, pray tell.

·
Premium Member
34,854 Posts
I never said it was wrong, I just find it rude to use a place that we have for dumping you stuff.

It's been up for 2 day's and you've had 16 views...

A better place? Hell yeah, you'd have had hundreds of people looking for Ranchero's viewing it by now if you used Craigslist or E-bay...

People don't come to FM to scan the classifieds! It's a site to learn from and share things on.

If you looked at the stats, you'd see that the classifieds are seriously lacking in hit's.. Look at the 67 Stang fastback been listed since April... only 1,075 hit's, and no replies...

You certainly picked a nice place to sell I reckon, but just using us like an ugly chick then tossing us aside is rude....

This is my own personal opinion and does NOT nor was it meant to reflect the opinions of the owners or other members of Ford Muscle...

That said, if you will deliver, I will add a Zero to my offer and bring it to a solid $500. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Incredibly mature - thanks for your input - you're right this site has proven to be completely useless.
I apologize for disrupting the clan.

·
Premium Member
34,854 Posts
You didn't disrupt anything obviously I'm the only one here to look at your peddling post...

One post motards are incredibly useless...

This is a place to share info, to learn and to teach. It's also for members and users to peddle their wares, but it's mostly about give and take with FM.

Which one of those did you contribute to?

Do you think that the people come to FM just to look for car's to buy? Look at the classified section, they're bare bones...
Use your head, don't use FM, it' snot a tool to sell your crap, it's a site to Learn and share and give and take.

Give a little before peddling... That's all one can ask...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts