Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may speak more to my search capabilities than anything else, but....I have what appears to be the original - at least correctly dated for my car - T10. My question is simple and I am sure it is out there but can't find the answer. Is the input shaft a 10 spline, 1 1/16 inch? Or would it be different? What I have found points me in that direction. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Numbers off the trans will help to determine all of that and then we can tell you if its original...generally theres a tag on the trans which is usually easy to findif its not caked in grease ....i believe the only two size inputs are 1 1/16 and 1 3/8....david key has a trans code identifier that once we have the numbers we can help more.

·
Premium Member
3,669 Posts
Numbers off the trans will help to determine all of that and then we can tell you if its original...generally theres a tag on the trans which is usually easy to findif its not caked in grease ....i believe the only two size inputs are 1 1/16 and 1 3/8....david key has a trans code identifier that once we have the numbers we can help more.
Bill's tranny is a Borg Warner T10 not TopLoader...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts