Year:1963
Make:Ford
Model:Other
Mileage:40000 M
Transmission:Automatic
Engine:390fe
Trim:XL Convertible
1963 Ford Galaxie 500XL convertible

Moderately built 4bbl 390Fe motor with 5k miles since rebuild great cruising motor nothing crazy. Edelbrock performer Cam, intake, and a little head work... still runs on 89-91 just fine.

Paired with the cruise o matic automatic trans

Everything but the speedometer is in working order (haven't gotten around to hooking up the speed cable to trans)

Car is a daily driver. I commute with it at least 3 times a week for roughly 2 hours on the 405 stop and go and cruising speed never overheats or has issue...The convertible top motors work perfectly goes up and down reliably.

Includes a high quality sound system that is in boxes not hard mounted in the car so no panels have been messed with. Hide away head unit, 2 6X9s 14 inch sub and amplifier. Willing to include in sale...

Paint shines nicely and interior is 95 percent perfect

Asking 28k or best offer. Also interested in trades willing to deliver.

Update: Someone punched a tear in the roof along the passenger rear. It's a 3-4 inch tear. I have considered this while pricing the car and reduced it to 26k or best offer I have a quote for 1200 to get a new top and will be doing it soon

Ive been asked why im selling... Moving to alaska for aircraft work and dont think a cruising convertible like this one is what i need in the rainy snowy mountains. hope one of you can enjoy it.