Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 very nice spoke wheel covers off a 1963 1/2 Galaxie 500XL.

A pristine hood off the same car that is black cherry.

And very nice original FORD fender skirts that same color as the hood.

The car these came off of only had 63,000 original miles so the hood truly is in nearly showroom condition. It did have one repaint in its life on the outside surfaces only. The underside of the hood is factory original paint. The fender skirts do have some rust bubbles, though.

Not sure what they are worth but if you are looking for any of these shoot me a note at [email protected].

You can see the wheel covers on the car at:
Pictures by 63xl514 - Photobucket

I'll get some pictures up of the hood up as soon as I can, been raining all day here in Fort Worth (Thank GOD!!).

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also have the original wheels that have a very nice set of original style tires as shown in the pictures. I took a pic of the 4 wheel covers as they are today hanging on my garage wall that is on the first page of that photobucket album.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hello Jimmy. Pics of the skirts are now on the photobucket site. Sorry, I really don't have anything else. The car went to New Zealand.

·
Registered
60 Posts
And yes, this is the same person. For some reason my old fast63sbf account wouldn't let me log in. Then when I requested a new password I guess I had signed up with a new name at some point. Man, not even 50 yet and the memory issues have already started!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts