Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys i have a off the wall question I have a pair of 1963 HT sail panels that are close but dont quite fit my 1964 Does anyone know what all years of fairlane or meteor they will fit?

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Guys i have a off the wall question I have a pair of 1963 HT sail panels that are close but dont quite fit my 1964 Does anyone know what all years of fairlane or meteor they will fit?

I wonder if you could checkout a site like classic auto parts, dearborn, macs and see if they'd list out what they fit?

Might be worth a shot

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
You mean the big ribbed chrome chunk, at bottom of roof to fender trim i think?
I know i have the 62 S.C. & the 63 won;t fit it, so, i'm thinkin they will only fit the 63's
I'll post over at Fairlane club of America, i know Bob will know for sure
You will have no trouble selling them if they;re in good shape
I know 5-6 guys looking for them

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I talked to the guy i got these from and now he is admitting they are from a 1963 meteor HT But claims they are the same as 63 fairlane They are the same size as my 64 but along the bottom they curve outward a bit ( for the beginning of the earlier models tail fin on the quarter panel ? )
Roger yes they are the rectangular chrome ribbed doo hickys behind the rear side window and are in NICE cond. I guess they are going to end up on fleabay which was why i asked the origional question what all they fit

1 - 5 of 5 Posts