Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I'll bet they didn't tell you $38,000 dollars to paint it did they.... :D
Not quite.
We had 4 different outfits bid the paint job.
Highest was 8k. Then there was 6 and 5 grand. Last guy said "I can do it for $3500. I can start Monday."

Needless to say we went with him.

We actually stopped by his shop on a whim coming back from another one. we were very impressed with the finished product he put out. He had three cars in there and all of them had nicer paint than the guy who was 2 grand more.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Pull the panel on the floor of the bed out that is held in by a bunch of phillips head screws. Mine had a five gallon bucket worth of dirt in there causing it to rust out.
Mike

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Pull the panel on the floor of the bed out that is held in by a bunch of phillips head screws. Mine had a five gallon bucket worth of dirt in there causing it to rust out.
Mike
I know the panel of which you speak. Floor/seat well for the falcon wagon. Crazy how they just simply put a piece of metal over it and called it good.

·
Registered
924 Posts
I want to hinge that panel for additional storage. I saw one at a car show where the guy had installed a remote cable hood catch on the panel to hold it closed and released it to open from the cab.
Mike

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Can anyone I.D. this console? found it on the local Craigslist. Post said it was for a 63 Falcon.
We want to put a console in the Ranchito, and have looked at the aftermarket for the 64/65's (since no one has parts for the 63
)

I've never seen one before, so we aren't sure if this is right or not. It has a FoMoCo emblem and part number on the underside of the door.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 79 Posts