Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bunch of extra parts left over from our 64 Fairlane 500 Sports Coupe restoration. Some are in good shape, some not as good. The carburetor was rebuilt. I'd like someone to take the whole lot off my hands. We sold the car a couple years ago and the rest is just taking up space now.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, dont mean to be a PITA but I've never rejet a carb and I'm having trouble doing so. What size jets are you running in your car and in the rebuilt carb?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a bunch of extra parts left over from our 64 Fairlane 500 Sports Coupe restoration. Some are in good shape, some not as good. The carburetor was rebuilt. I'd like someone to take the whole lot off my hands. We sold the car a couple years ago and the rest is just taking up space now.
Are the taillight assemblies still available?

·
Registered
1 Posts
are the headlite bezles & eyebrows still available? if so, can you call me? thx, tom 503.891.6823

1 - 4 of 4 Posts