Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 64 Falcon in pieces 15 years ago. Now that I am putting it back together, I cannot figure out what goes below the rear quarter window and above the chrome door panel trim on the interior. Can some one show me some photos or recommend where I could find these pieces?

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
ill post a pic of the pieces. i just took mine off the interior to sand down and paint. it might be tomorrow when i get the pics...I dont think they repop those pieces but i think they might be interchangable with a 65

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
ill post a pic of the pieces. i just took mine off the interior to sand down and paint. it might be tomorrow when i get the pics...I dont think they repop those pieces but i think they might be interchangable with a 65
Several places like Dearborn Classics, Ken's Falcon & Falcon Enterprises all carry these parts. I think mine came from Dearborn but it's been a while. They make exact copies of the original panels both front and rear and look great.

John

·
Registered
102 Posts
i think he is asking about the metal piece that goes from the top of the window to the chrome strip

·
Registered
102 Posts
im thinking you'll be needing to get them from a donor....basically sandblast/ sand prep and repaint..as long as there isn't any waves or damage...might be able to get one from someone that is building a drag car...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts