Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1964 Falcon hardtop, although I have no picture of it complete I DO HAVE THE COMPLETE CAR!! with extra hood, decklid and RF fender. Floor pan has one place needs a patch panel behind drivers side seat, panel to fix it is $55 bucks. Has some damage in right rear wheel tub area, again a easy fix. All glass and headliner are good, doors have no rot in them and shut right. Grill is in good shape. Headlight and taillight buckets in good shape, new lenses
This is a factory 4 speed car and still has the T10 4 speed and correct '64 5 bolt bellhousing and block in the car. Motor is disassembled to check it out. Complete down to the generator brackets. All stainless trim for front and sides included and in excellent shape, none missing or bent up. Call for more details, this would make a super nice hot rod or restoration. Clean NC title. email me at [email protected] or call 704.226.6875

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Didnt see a asking price or are you giving it away. :D

Reactions: rickyracer1983

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, its free... I forgot the important part, its $1800. I have found a complete 260 long block rebuilt some years ago that will go with the car instead of the original which is disassembled to check, clean and magnaflux the block. This is a very nice original 4 speed car that would be a easy restoration for a person with some level of skill. BobbyD

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
lol.. its only a 9 year old thread...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts