68 styled steel wheels with new Radial T/A's
Over $9,000 spent First $4,000 gets it.
Further inquiries: [email protected] DFW, Texas
Al Newman

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Car ain't worth a golden eagle schitt if you got no dang pictures to put up, or maybe, just maybe what friggin CITy in Texas.... That damn place is wide as my ex wifes ass.....
Not sure what part of your anatomy someone stepped on, but it sure wasn't your tongue. Obviously, you aren't interested enough in the project to be civil. Sorry to hear about your wife's ass, but that is more information than I needed. Can't say that I know anything about golden eagles or their schitt, but you abviously are an expert. If you don't have a clue as to what DFW Texas is, I can't or don't even care to help you.
Happy New Year A-hole,
Al

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
Well, is the car still for sale? 2 door, 4 door, running, complete car, paint, etc. All would be good info here. Photos would help too is all we're sayin'. When I come across an ad without photos I move on. If it isn't worth your time to take some and upload it isn't worth my time either is the way I see it. If it's still around let's see it.

John

·
Premium Member
34,853 Posts
Tit for Tat I totally missed the DFW (Dumb Fudge Western) Texas part... My bad... Butr Dallas and Ft. Worth IS a large area...

But that don't matter, it stands true that the amount of necessity to sell becomes evident in the amount of effort you put into listing it... Or lack there of.

I think that if you're selling here on our site, that maybe you should come back and check out things, as there ARE people here interested, but not likely at that price, and EVERY TIME I comment on your thread it get's booted to the TOP of the line. MORE people see it. That kind of publicity is hard tom come by. I'll accept your apologies and move along :) :) :)

I do know eagle schitt. Smells like fish.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts