Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm in search of motor mounts as I'm in the middle of restoring my 1964 Ford Galaxie 500XL. I've searched a lot on google however a lot of the sites that come up don't necessarily seem reputable to the classic car community that I'm used to. Does anyone have any suggestion on where to find the motor mounts? Dearborn has the transmission mount but doesn't seem to have the motor mounts. I took a look over at Rock auto and unless I'm navigating incorrectly, I didn't see it there under 1964 Ford Galaxie 4.7L 289 either.

Does anyone by chance have a cross reference part number that I could search?

Any help is certainly appreciated!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ford part #'s. Right side is C3AZ-6038-G and left side is C3AZ-6038-H. If you can't find them any place else try Greg Donahue in FLA.
Thanks for getting back to me. I ended up finding them online perfectly fine with the part number.

I was curious on what resource/book you had found the part number(s) in so I could grab one myself to make finding parts a bit easier.

Thanks again!

Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.