Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
21,759 Posts
Well go get it Ray!
You are done with that hardtop, I think you need a convertible project now.
What's odd is I was just talking to a guy in the parking lot today and he was telling me about one a friend had, black with red interior only it was a hardtop. And then you post this one. The top looks like mine. Maybe even better actually. As far as how non-crunchy that one looks.

Deb

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShotRod64 on 6/8/06 11:33am ]</font>

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure would like to have it, but with too many projects, and too little money; it is out of the realm of possibility. Maybe I shoul sell the Pinto.lol

·
Administrator
21,759 Posts
Yeah there you go, sell the Pinto.

You just reminded me of a conversation with a guy at the auto hobby shop here on base. I was dropping off flyers for a car show out here and as usual had to gab. He asked me if I saw the Mustang on fire going off the base. I guess it was around a 65/66 up in flames for some reason. He was talking about the Mustangs being like the Pintos in respect to bursting into flames from rearend impact. I haven't looked up any info on it yet but vaguely remember hearing about it on a documentary or somewhere. You know anything about that?

Deb

·
Registered
559 Posts
I bid on it and was high bidder but the seller pulled it before it ended. Maybe he got one of those great offers paid by cashiers check.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts