Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of years ago I asked 1948f1 if he still had the bellhousing for a Ford 223 and Ford C4 setup. Does anyone know if he is still on the forurm or maybe on another forurm. I have a 1958 Ford F100 with a 223 and would like to upgrade with a C4.
Thanks, Rustypanel

· Administrator
22,151 Posts
I know you posted this a while ago but just in case.
Could be he's still here. You know, you might try googling the nicname as he might use the same one in other forums also. Says he hasn't posted or anything since 2015. You might ask also if anyone may have one in the all ford tech section. Worth a shot. Did you try also messaging him as he may recieve an email if he hasn't changed it. But also he only made 5 posts so was here only selling the part.

If you didn't check it out here's the info in case you want to do some searching for one.

1964 223 c4 bell housing part # C4AP7976C

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks ShotRod64,
Googling his handle just created pages for 1948 F-1. I have the information on the bellhousing but thanks for including it. I do have a 1964 C4 with a bellhousing for a 289. I understand I will need to buy or fabricate a cross member if I use a car bellhousing. There is a shop in Oregon that makes bellhousing adapters but they are close to $1,000.00. I'll just keep hunting the Unicorn! Thanks again, Rustypanel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts