Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1964 Mercury Comet Station Wagon. 289 V-8 automatic. Located in suburb of Denver Colorado.

This is a very cool car and would make a fun restoration project. Runs and drives great, but leaks tranny fluid when parked.

The car is probably 90% original. Most, if not all, of the chrome is on the car or in the back. Original interior - blue - front seat is pretty torn up.

Original paint except front fenders and hood are in primer. Body is good except for rust behind passenger rear quarter panel. This has been a Colorado car for a long time.

It has crager ss wheels and old tires.

I hate to sell it, but just don't have the time to spend on rebuilding it right now. I am not desperate or in a big hurry to sell it, so please don't waste time with low-ball offers.

If you are serious about spending the time to come look at it based on what I am asking, please call to schedule a time to take a look at it. The photos of the orange and red cars I found online when I bought it - inspiration for the rebuild!

$3500

Mark
303/941-5444

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,867 Posts
There was a comet wagon listed in Denver on Craigslist over the last month or so.

This post was from 2010. So, most likely gone or he isn't active.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts