Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4 sale

1965 Falcon Squire Wagon

· 1 of 15 in California

· 1 of 108 Nationally

· Fully restored in 2003’

· Came stock with a 289 cid stock, it now has 347 cid SBF.

· C-4 Automatic built by C&O Trans, works perfect.

· Stock 8” rear end (280 gear set).

· Front Disc Brakes, Duel Master Cylinder, Proportioning Valve.

· Came stock w/power steering, it currently has Manual Steering.

· During restoration I put New Leaf Springs and Front Coil Springs from “Maier Racing”, the new springs lowered the wagon ¾” from stock. The new springs have at least 20-30% higher rating than stock.

· KYB shocks all around.

· 15”X 7” Rims, they came off a Dodge.

· Tow Package, Safely Rated at 3,500 lbs., we hid the receiver behind the License Plate, it’s fully wired for electric trailer brakes, which can be controlled while you drive, and has a 6 prong connecter for lights.

· Auto Meter Oil Pressure and Tach. Gauges. *Tach. just quit working last week.

· Wimbledon White Exterior with Black Interior, the seats are original and are in very good to great condition, it has the original Dash Pad in near perfect shape, and I spent good money restoring the Dash Panel.

· New Carpet in 03’, still in great shape.

· White Headliner is original and has a couple of minor “patina” spots.

· Electric rear window, operational from the dashboard or tailgate.

· I’m the second owner. I purchased it 58,000 Orig. miles on it. It now has 107.990 on the car, roughly 10,000 on new motor and Trans.

· Someone stopped me at a gas station while I was filling the tank and was admiring the car. I drove off with the painted and detailed gas cap sitting on the rear quarter panel. The gas cap pictured is correct, just not painted, and I have some leftover wood decal sticker if you want to match it.

· I had someone hit the car while parked at Malibu, the damage is pictured. They connected with the Front Drivers Fender and took off without leaving a note.

· Three parking dings in Wood decal driver’s door.

· One rock ding in the tailgate.

· Car backed into the grill and caught part of the hood passenger side, causing slight damage; again they did not leave a note.

· California Black Plates

· I have had Fords since I was 16 (now 52), I have built many SBF engines, I built this one to last 500,000 miles, if you take care of it, it will.

· The Car is listed on E_ay……and more details can be seen there. Listing ends next Sunday April 7th.

Regards, Brian

1 - 1 of 1 Posts