Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just throwin' this question out there. I've got a line on an authentic 1966 R-Code. Car has been gently (very minor) modified and is missing the original engine block & transmission. However, many engine add ons are still there, including intake and carbs. Body has been freshly painted, and all body mouldings, trims, bumpers, etc. are there. According to the owner, the car was raced, with little street time. Asking price is $35k.

The car in question is not for my personal use, but for a friend of mine who is more of a Mustang fella, but has an interest in the R-Code Fairlane.

I currently own a 1966 Fairlane, somewhat of a clone to the R-Code, however to copy was not my intent. Really just like the look of the R-Code. Anyhow, I am green in the area of worth for this authentic unit, and am looking for any knowledgable Fellas/Ladies to kick in some input on values.

Very appreciated!!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
My NADA Clasic, Collectable, and Special Interest Car Guide gives the following:

Low value $24,270.00
Avg Value $37,025.00
High value $$71,900.00

These values are for complete cars.. From your description, the price seems high to me. Of course a car is worth whatever you can get for it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rayell on 6/23/06 8:31am ]</font>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts