Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1966 ford galaxie 500 7 litre car. i am missing a part that goes on top of the brake caliper that holds the brake pads in place. its the black peice that is in the picture. if anyone can help me with this i will greatly appreciate it.

i would like to know the part number for this part or even what the real name of this part is called and if anyone has it ill pay through paypal. please pm me or comment on this thread


1 - 6 of 6 Posts